More information for parents:
- Time to Get Help: https://drugfree.org/landing-page/get-help-support/
- Parent Action on Drugs: https://parentactionondrugs.org/for-parents/
- Online modules to help parents learn how to talk to their kids: http://peelregion.ca/health/talk-about-drugs/parents/parent-modules.htm
- CAMH Parent Resources: http://www.camh.ca/en/hospital/health_information/for_parents/Pages/default.aspx
- Cannabis resources for parents and caregivers: https://peterboroughdrugstrategy.com/cannabis/cannabis-resources/#parents
Great Video Resources
- Surviving The Teenage Brain: CBC The Nature of Things: International experts in human development present surprising new research that explains the peculiarities and immense power and potential of the teen brain. This new perspective could change the way we school, parent and motivate these transitional Homo sapiens. It might even make them easier to live with! (Curio.ca subscription required).
- Inside The Teenage Brain: PBS Frontline Documentary and Resources: What’s going on in there? How science may explain the mysteries of the teen years.
- The Still Face Experiment: The Importance of Relationships and Connections in Our Lives
- Dopamine: Dopamine’s Role in Reward