If you don’t know how to get in contact with the services you need, check out this app developed by the Peterborough Public Health that has links to a huge number of local services!
- Social Smarts – A graphic novel concerning online privacy and security
- Drug Cocktails – Ever wonder what happens when you mix certain prescription meds with other drugs?
- AbovetheInfluence.com – A great resource site for support and information
- Council on Drug Abuse – Information on drugs and drug use
- TRIP! Toronto – Harm reduction and health information
- Youth Employment Strategy – Need help finding work or developing skills?
If you have a serious problem and need someone to talk to, visit the Kids Help Phone website